Tuesday 8 September 2009

Snakeman, Butterflyman, Zsolt Balint and Joel La Rocque

For a little while now, I've been experimenting with e-zines: redrafting old articles and writing fresh ones for publication- mostly on ezinearticles.com

A few days ago, I came across this anecdotal article (http://ezinearticles.com/?The-Hardest-Task-Ever&id=2719998)by snake expert Joel La Rocque on his life collecting and studying snakes. I hope to have an interview with him soon. I will post a link or details [here] when it is available. In the meantime, I'd like to recommend that article on ezinearticles.com

I am also working on a series of interviews with entomologists- the first of these- with Hungarian biologist Dr Zsolt Balint- a world expert on lycaenid butterflies- will be published in a week or two- I will add the address [here- http://ezinearticles.com/?Man-With-a-Passion---Hungarian-Scientist-Zsolt-Balint-on-Butterflies&id=2864019] once the article becomes live. [16th Sept-article now live- here]

No comments:

Post a Comment